Gmail Password Recovery: Gmail is one of the most commonly used websites which enables you to do various things with your email account easily and that too without doing many efforts. Losing Gmail password is the most common problem that you really suffer most of the time. It is sometimes due to the reason of random and constant changing of passwords for your account. Here, in this content, we are going to tell you the best method for recovering the password of your forgotten Gmail address. You can carefully follow the step by step procedure for extracting best results from it.
Recovery of Gmail password
After Gmail Sign up you should ensure about the successful addition of your secondary email address or a secret question so as to avoid the worrisome process. You also need to specify whether you have logged into your Gmail account for last days or not. If you have done all this successfully please follow the procedure given:
- Go to the official website of Gmail and then click on the option of forgot the password.
- A pop-up message will appear asking you about your full Gmail email address. Add the address there, and then click on the option of Next to continue with the process.
- Gmail will ask you a number of questions in order to verify the account, whether it is related to you or not.
- Enter the answers to all the questions asked and then click on the Next option.
- If you are unable to answer the questions, you can also go with the option of Try a different question and go with the secondary email address or phone number.
- Once you have successfully done with all the related answers, then the Gmail will ask you to enter your new password to the account.
- Re-add the new password in order to verify it.
- You will add a confirmation message on your home screen telling you “Congratulations you have successfully changed your password.”
General questions asked during the confirmation of your Gmail account: –
While creating a new Gmail account, the service providers always ask you some security questions or need to follow some instructions to follow in order to enhance the protection of your account. While recovering your Gmail password you need to have an answer for some of these questions only for verifying the owner of the account. These are the questions which only the owner of the particular Gmail account could know about.
- What was your last Gmail password? If you have changed your password, then please enter the last one to make confirmation.
- Enter the Verification code send to your registered mobile number or to your registered secondary email address.
- You can be asked to enter your registered phone number.
- You can also be asked to enter your secondary email address you enclosed with your Gmail account.
- Find out the right question and its related answer asked as the security question for your Gmail account.
- You can also be asked to enter the month and year when you have created your Gmail account.